Saturday, November 27, 2004

Things I am Thankful For

Well, technical difficulties would not allow me to post this on Thanksgiving day. However, I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by!

So here they are:

1. My Family-- Immediate and extended. They are all amazing people that I continue to learn from and enjoy life with.
2. My Friends-- you know who you are and you know why I love you. (If you don't, we should really talk about that!) :)
3. Literature-- Yes, I am thankful for literature. Not just because it is the foundation for my future career, but also because it is SO SPECTACULAR! Let's have a moment for literature.
4. American Soldiers (Past, Present and Future)-- Even if they are not in the greatest branch of the military (Marine Corps), they are still fantastic because they risk their lives for the safety of our country. What a noble group.
5. Music--Do I really have to explain this one?
6. Disneyland-- The Happiest Place on Earth! :)
7. People who use their blinkers when they are changing lanes and/or turning-- these people make me a very happy driver.
8. My health--So, maybe I'm not in the best shape, but being around people who are very sick in my family made me realize how blessed I am that I don't have health problems.
9. Games-- it's not just about competition here.
10. The ability to make others happy-- seeing the expression of joy fill someone's face is priceless.

There's always more than what you want to write down... but I'll leave it the way it is.
Happy late Giving Thanks Day!

No comments: