Sunday, November 28, 2004

WIND

Man, alive! It's been super windy and COLD lately! It might sound like I'm complaining, but I'm only half complaining... I LOVE that we are having cold weather and that snow is showing up on our local mountains, but at the same time-- I HATE WIND! :)

And this is why-- I sleep on the second story of our house. Our house borders a canyon. The wind really likes the canyon and by liking the canyon, it likes our house. My bedroom window is in the path of the wind and, at night, it feels like I'm Dorothy in the flying house being blown away to Oz (minor difference that she was caught in a Tornado). Of course, this is when I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes, it even wakes me up in the middle of the night and I have to cover my head with pillows to fall back asleep.

So, to sum it all up: cold--good, wind-- bad!


No comments: