Saturday, December 03, 2005

Things I'm Thankful For

Just like last year, I'm a little late on my things I'm thankful for list. Work has been pretty crazy and I haven't really had much of a chance to get on a computer.
So, here it is:

Things I'm Thankful For, 2005:

1. Going home for Thanksgiving--that was the coolest thing ever. It was such a nice surprise and all the family was totally shocked. I think that I almost gave Aunt Rebeca a heart attack. :)It was super nice to breathe some nice So. Cal air, even if it was for just a couple of days.
2. All my family and friends--I think I have the best family and the most wonderful friends in the world. I think it's a fact.
3. Having a pretty cool job. I get to travel, meet new people, hang out in cool places and have tons of adventures.
4. My health--last sunday, our pastor was talking about taking things for granted, like our family, our body and our health. I'm pretty well off compared to so many people in the world and I am very thankful for that.

Short and simple. I'm so blessed. :)

Work has been going very well. Eagle Harbor is a pretty awesome place and we have been getting a lot done. The boys are all really sweet--most of the time. Boys will be boys, as they say. :) I'm glad I had a brother to prepare me for this project. That's all I'm going to say about that.

All for now. Sorry there's not much more to say! :)
Love you all. Grace and Peace.

No comments: