Monday, July 10, 2006

Riverside

So, I'm officially back in Riverside, CA now. CRAZY times. It's so stinking hot here, but at least the humidity isn't in full effect like all those crazy places in the south. :)
I start work next week with Young Life and I am VERY excited! It's going to be an amazing job, I'm working with awesome people. And I'm living with one of the coolest ladies in the world, Ardie! If you're in the area and you get the chance to meet her, you won't regret it!
Not much else to report. Now that I'm settled, I'm going to try and catch up with all the friends I haven't seen in a VERY LONG TIME. That means YOU! :) Let's hang out, ok? :)

Grace and Peace.

1 comment:

Laura said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Too bad I am up at Stanford- but I will be back August 8th, so I will see you then!!

Love you girl!