Friday, October 15, 2004

My first work of art

Ah.. I have been introduced to the wonderful world of online journaling. Those brave souls that I call my friends will be able to have a piece of me whenever they want... Wow.. that sounds really bad. I've been watching too much Friends. Ok, moving on.

For my first entry, I would like to describe the trials and tribulations of being 22, home alone, having an overactive imagination and being scared of the dark.... It sucks! :) Welcome to my world. My parents, noble people that they are, have left me to go to Florida. Mind you, they are with my grandparents whose house was recently destroyed by Ivan the Terror (otherwise known as the fourth hurricane to hit FL this summer). Part of me feels bad for not being an adult and accepting the responsibilities that come with having to be alone. However, the other part of me, the larger part of me, wishes that they were still here. Even though Kaelynn in here, the conversations have been a little one sided and she is no help in fending off the scary Irish mercenaries that attack the house at dusk!

Well, I feel somewhat better knowing that my pathetic troubles will be out there for others to read. I'm going to go knock myself out so that I can get some sleep.

No comments: