Thursday, December 30, 2004

Merry Christmas....

A few days late!
Yeah, it's been a busy couple of days. But, for the most part, good days. Yeah(!) for Christmas time! I got so many books it's ridiculous! I should open up a library! :) Well, maybe not that many... but I won't be borrowing from anyone for awhile (Cassi, Sara, Barbara-- this means you!)

Speaking of Cassi, my dear friend, I just have to give her and Sean a shout out. They gave me the most incredible early birthday present, I just have to share it with the world! Tickets to see Les Miserables. Can you belive that! I was totally blown away. We already went to see it, and I ment to journal about it earlier, but see above paragraph for lame excuse.

Anyways-- it was a GREAT, GREAT show (Laura-- GO AND SEE IT!!!). The cast was wonderful. The gal who played Fantine (Tonya Dixon), I had seen on Broadway in Ragtime (she played Sarah). It's always neat to recognize a great voice on stage. It was a wonderful show-- I, of course, bawled my eyes out (literally, my shoulders were shaking) and I LOVED every single second of it!

Ok, that's all... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Love to all of my wonderful readers... ha ha ha... :)


No comments: