Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Birthdays and Flooring

My Mom turned 50 (!!!!) at the end of August. Yeah, I know this is a late post. CRAZY! Both of my parents are now 50 and I'm not going to lie, it kinda freaks me out. Just a little. :) Anyways, we had a really fun celebration: beach party on the Saturday before (26th) and a fancy dinner with all of her siblings (minus Aunt Cris because she's currently in Atlanta) and with Nana at Duanne's at the Mission Inn. And, we had our favorite waiter, BOGART!! Love him!


Mom and Her Siblings! A Pretty motley looking crew if I've ever seen one. :)


My Amazingly good looking parents...can you believe they are both 50? They sure don't look it!


Nana and her two pingitos...she knows how much we love her!

In other news, I recently helped out my Uncle Chris with a little flooring in his Master Bathroom. Man it felt good to hold a hammer in my hands again. I can't believe how much I miss it. It was a mini AmeriDay for me. AND, to top it all off, the floor turned out great!


The Amazing toilet room... you can't really appreciate it unless you know how hard those angles are to cut. It took FOREVER and we almost ran out of wood!!

Don't hit me! I didn't do it!!! Just Kidding, Uncle and Niece hard at Work

The rest of the bathroom...not too shabby, huh? I'd say it looks pretty darn good.

No comments: