...when I am having a bad week:
10. Monk-e-email. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. It is the best email ever. (www.careerbuilder.com)
9. Having lunch with a good friend who is generous with advice. :)
8. Knowing the weekend is coming!
7. Finding a new book to read.
6. Hanging out with Jonah (and Scott and Sue, of course)
5. Homemade soup for lunch. Yum.
4. Long walks with my IPOD.
3. Non-work emails.
2. Playing my guitar and singing.
1. Taking off Friday afternoon, driving down to San Clemente and having some quality time with my Mom and Brother (Daddy-O was out of town). The air smells so much better by the ocean--it's invigorating.