Despite waking up after noon (I was up late and didn't sleep all that well)... I accomplished a lot! :) Who knew? Here's what I did today:
1. Bought Megan and Mike's wedding gift.
2. Rode on my Dad's motorcycle for the first time (so cool!).
3. Finished half of my cousin's late Christmas present (I've been too busy lately to be creative).
4. Had dinner with Cassi, Sean and Brenton (don't really know how to spell his name!).
5. Went to a YL leadership meeting (always fun!).
6. Made phone calls and sent emails.
7. Thought about what to get Jamie for her birthday.
8. Did my laundry (it's been piling up for awhile--oops!).
And last, but certainly not least--
9. Finished my re-application packet for Notre Dame! My Dad is fed-exing it tomorrow! Can you feel the excitement? Can you? :)
Whew, I'm tired-- and still sick. I'm going to bed!