Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Trip to the ER

Well, I'm not going to sugar coat it... I fell down the stairs and hurt myself! I was trying to move some boxes (yup-- still in that stage of moving) and I missed the last step, landed on my weak ankle and it didn't hold up. I was on the floor and I couldn't get up.

Yikes. The day before I almost kill myself by dehydration, what is going on here.

Actually, if I had fallen about an inch to the left, the damage could have been much more serious. Like, I really could be dead from a head injury.

Luckily, I just tore some ligaments in my left ankle. I had to go to the ER and make sure that there was not any fractures... yeah! there isn't! :)

The good thing about it all is that it gave me some time to read Harry Potter! BTW-- the cute ER doctor saw it in my purse as I was hobbling out and asked if it was HP. To which I replied "Of Course!" And he then informed me that he was 50 pages in and it was all he could think about, and he couldn't wait to get home and read it.

Of course my next question was, "Are you single?"

:)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Marisa!!! Snatch him up! Cute, doctor, and reading Harry Potter?! I just finished it, and I am dying for someone to talk to about it. You let me know when you get done, we will talk. I have some theories...