Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Public Service Announcement

In two days I will be leaving Charleston for Miami. I will be gone for a month (approx.) doing service that will be benefiting the people of that city. During the month that I am gone, I will have limited access to a computer. I know that you have gotten used to my fairly constant updates on my journey here, so far. So, when you pull up my blog and realize that there is not a new posting, please, reach out to those around you. Seek comfort and trust that I am ok. Whenever I have the opportunity, I will update you--hopefully with pictures. :)
Also, if you send some snail mail-- I WILL recieve it. They FedEx a package to us once a week with the mail that has been sent. However, I WILL NOT recieve packages until I return to Charleston. If you are planning on sending something (and I don't want to discourage you from sending packages, because frankly, they rock) edible, I may not get it before it spoils. I will be returning to Charleston November 11 (FYI). Please, if you know of someone whom this might affect--give them a call and give them the 411 (information). I appreciate the chain of love and support more than words can express.


Thank you.



End Transmission.

No comments: