Saturday, January 06, 2007

Women of the World!

So, I leave for Colorado this Friday and it's cold there...and there is snow. Not something that I am very used to, on either account. So, I embarked on a journey yesterday...to find some boots to keep my feet warm and dry during my two weeks there. :)

I went to 8 stores, that's right, 8 looking...and I found a whole lot of nothing!

They my brilliant mom reminded me that I should ask my brother, since he works at Sport Chalet.

Duh, Marisa.

So, I called him up and he informed me that I was looking for an "After Ski Boot"... but they were wiped out at his store in Irvine. Luckily, we have a sport chalet here in R-side! :)
This morning I made my way over there and sure enough they had some boots.

BUT!

All the boots for women that were waterproof and would do me any good were like $100. Not exactly my price range! Then, the nice guy that was helping me said that I could try a kids 7 because it's comprable to a woman's 9.

And you know what, THEY FIT!!! :) I prompty informed him that he had just opened up a whole new world for me. The kids boots were $40 and I got my brothers 25% discount...that's what I'm talking about.

Women! If you have the option...take your shoe size and minus 2 and that's your kids shoe size. They go up to size 7. :)

No comments: